background

Monday, September 28, 2009

Can't sleep.....

I can't sleep...so I'll blog a bit, I guess :D I was thinking today about life, specifically my life. Most people probably look at my life and go, "jeez, I'm glad I'm not her..." And some days I wihs things were different, but mostly I love my life.

I adore my husband. He's so wonderful and puts up with so much from me! We have such a great partnership and I just don't see how my life would work without him.

I have three absolutely darling boys that I fall a little more in love with every day. They are constantly amazing me, making me laugh, and showing me the simple joys of life.

I have two beautiful stepdaughters that continually teach me about living life, loving others and adapting to an ever-changing world.

Are there things I wish were different? Absolutely. Are there things I would change? Some, if I could, but mostly no. Everything that happens to us, everything said, done, thought, changed has made a difference in who we each are and who we are as a family. Is it tough to live my life? Some days....but some days it's the best life I could ask for. What I go through, put up with, figure out every day makes me a better, stronger person. And why would I ever want to change that?

No comments: