background

Friday, October 9, 2009

Don't tell my husband.

Don't tell my husband, but last night I went on a date with someone else. Yes, I left Shane home, cooking dinner and taking care of the kids and I spent the evening with a younger man. He's so cute and really liked holding my hand as we walked. I had to drive, but I don't mind. I had to pay too......



But he was so sweet! He shared his cotton candy with me (which I bought) and at the end of our date he told me he loved me!





I'm so in love with him......wanna see a picture??


















HAHAHAHAHAHA! Now who out there thought I would cheat on Shane???? You people are sick! :D

Yesterday was Jaxton's school carnival, so we had a date, just me and him. It was a pretty fun deal, lots of blowup slides and silly carnival games. Jax went home with a pocketful of silly toys and suckers. And of course, we couldn't leave without cotton candy!


No comments: