background

Monday, March 8, 2010

Catch up

I know, I NEVER blog! There's just been a lot going on lately! Some of you may know and some may not, but Shane lost his job about 3 weeks ago and so things have been stressful! We're taking it one day at a time and luckily Shane has an interview tomorrow, so keep us in your thoughts tomorrow!

The boys are growing and growing! Jaxton is wrestling now and it's so funny to watch! His first tournament was definitely a learning experience for him, but he LOVES it! He asks every day if it's a wrestling day. And Hayden is getting so big. He makes me laugh every day with some of the things he says! Like today, we called Aunt Nichole to wish her a Happy Birthday and after Hayden talked for a minute, he hung up on her! I asked him why he didn't wish her a happy birthday or tell her that he loved her and he said, "I forgot!" Cracks me up! And Jake is just a little monster! He's standing now and almost walking and he crawls around here so fast! He loves being in the bedroom with the other boys and right in the middle of whatever they're doing.

Work is still work and I'm so lucky to be where I am! I have some many wonderful friends at TOSH and I don't know what I'd do without them. It's such a good place to be. I love you guys!

I have a new friend too! My sweet brother-in-law has a new special someone in his life and I ADORE her! She's so funny and we have a lot in common and it's nice to talk with someone who understands a lot of things about my life.

Life has its ups and downs, but luckily for me, I have a great support system to catch me on the downs and to share the ups with.

I'll try to blog more! And hopefully this week I'll get some videos of Jaxton wrestling up!

No comments: