background

Friday, October 31, 2008

Musings on a Friday


Baby Jaydyn Ryan Robinson
8lbs 1oz 20 & 3/4"
Born at 6:59
October 24, 2008
I know, I'm supposed to be talking about Halloween and all that fun stuff, but today I've been thinking about my newest nephew Baby Jaydyn, so that's what I'm blogging about! Maybe next week we'll blog about Halloween and I'll post some fun pix of our Nephi trick-or-treating adventure, but until then....
Aren't babies amazing? Since last week when Baby Jayd was born I've been pondering. You know, right up until we found out that Ryan and Jess were pregnant, I thought our family was pretty complete. I think that's a normal idea for most, but maybe not. Nichole had already proclaimed that she was done; I certainly wasn't thinking of another baby with Hayden being only a year old; Marci is FAR to young to be considering babies (I know how that sounds, but I'm still her big sister and she's still the BABY) and who knew what Ryan's plans were. But from the time we knew about a that baby, we couldn't wait for him to come! And then when he finally arrived, a week ago today, our family was all complete again. It's amazing how that changes, isn't it? One little tiny person arrived (well, not TEENY, but you know) and our family grew and changed to encompass this little boy. And who knows what he'll become? We have ten grandbabies in our family now, four girls, 6 boys and we've watched them grow and change from little ones swaddled in blankies to kindergarteners and preschoolers and now we have a new one, swaddled in a blankie that we'll watch grow and change and find his personality. I can't wait to watch him grow. Bless you, Baby Jayd and welcome.

No comments: