background

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to the fathers in my life.

Shane, I love you with all my heart and am so grateful for every day we have together. You are a good man and a good father and I'm so glad we have each other.

Dad, I love you and I'm so glad I got to see you this weekend! You are my hero and I love watching you with your grandkids. No one could be a better "Poppa" than you!

Bob, I love you and thank you for giving me your son. You are a good man, thank you for letting me into your family.

Ryan and Chad, you are great dads and I love seeing you both with your children and my own.

Grandpa, I love you always. You are the best man I know and I wouldn't be the person I am today without your influence, love and support.

To the other fathers I know, never take this task of fatherhood lightly. You are responsible for raising the next generation and they need their dads. Love them, play with them, teach them.

No comments: