background

Sunday, June 14, 2009

A quickie...

Hello friends! I know it's been a bit since I've blogged, there's just too much happening right now.....

The boys are good! Jax and Hayden are taking swim lessons and loving it. Hayden's always a little hesitant at first, but by the end he doesn't want to get out! Jax is a little fishy already and becoming really comfortable in the water. Jake is growing and growing! He smiled his first REAL smile! It was for Grandma Julie (of course) on Monday the 8th. I can't get him to smile quite as big yet, but I have gotten some little smiles. As soon as I get good pix I'll post them.

Shannon has been an absolute doll lately! She's been such a big help around the house and with helping to keep an eye on Jax and Hayden. She's been great and it's been so great to have her here this weekend.

With Kaitlyn, there's just too much to go into.....She's sick and getting sicker and there's a lot going on with her right now...keep her in your prayers, won't you?

Anyways, I'll try to blog more frequently and I'll let you all know what happens with Kati.
Love you all.....

1 comment:

Jen said...

Sounds like you are keeping busy. You are all in my thoughts and prayers. See you in a couple weeks. :)