background

Monday, May 3, 2010

Jaxton's 1st field trip!

Ah, today was such a fun day! It was zoo day for Jaxton's kindergarten class and I went with to "chaperone!" I had the best group :D Jax, his best friend Gavin and this cutie named Emily. It was a pretty quick trip around the zoo (least amount of time I've ever spent there!) but the kids were great and we had such a fun time! At the end I asked them what their favorite part of the day was; wanna know what Jax said? Riding the bus!! Here are some pictures of my adventures with the backpack brigade:



Emily, Jax and Gavin at the beginning of our "walking tour" of the zoo.
Doesn't that face just say it all? We were watching the tigers stretch and play at that point.
The backpack brigade watching the giraffes. The giraffes are my favorite!
Three buddies at the end of a great morning at the zoo! This is my favorite picture :D

2 comments:

Ariel said...

That is so cool that you got to go with him! It looks like you had tons of fun.....and it was a nice day for you :)

Amber said...

So fun! I'm glad that you were able to go with them! They look so cute with their giant backpacks on!