background

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Randomness

This is kind of a venting/rambling blog....I think. It's 6:30 on a Thursday morning, I'm awake, which makes for a long day, but there's no one to talk to yet. So, I'm talking to you people......

So, Kate Middleton and Prince William are FINALLY getting married. I hope they are happy and the bizarreness that was his parents' lives skips them entirely. They deserve to be happy.

Harry Potter--don't get it. I know, people don't get the whole Twilight thing either. I do love Twilight, but I don't consider myself an obsessed fan. I have all the books--and by that I mean the ORIGINAL five, not the random "comic books," movie books, "special edition" magazines, etc.,--and the two DVDs that are out. I enjoy the books and the movies and um, yeah that's it. You people who know me well know that my biggest obsession is scrapbooking, but that's a blog for another time....

Casey on Channel 2 news--Is he everywhere or is it just me? I love him; he's funny, pretty adorable and just crazy enough to be entertaining, but WHEN DOES HE SLEEP???? He's on the morning show, he's on the noon show, he has his OWN afternoon show, he's here and there and somewhere else being a DJ, hosting sports viewing parties, whatever. Maybe he has a clone?? Anyway, I do love Channel 2 news in all its formats and all its broadcasters....

So, Pink is pregnant, cool; Tony Parker was stupid enough to screw up his marriage to Eva Longoria (what IS it about athletes that have beautiful wives that they always manage to screw it up??); Bristol Palin is still on DWTS? WTH??? And some dude flipped out and shot his TV and threatened his wife because of it? Really? PEOPLE, turn off the TV and get out of the house sometimes!

Hmmmm, if I wanna fly on a plane now I have a choice, appear naked on a screen in front of God knows who and risk THAT image becoming public or endure public fondling of my person? I think I'll just drive....

I think I'll clean out my coat closet today and the pantry so I can take stuff to the Day of Thanks food and coat drive on November 24th at Smith's Marketplace (90th South and Redwood or Jiffy Lube at 677 East and 400 South).

Alright, time to wake the school children and fix breakfast....

Have a good day y'all!!

1 comment:

Amber said...

I love the randomness, thanks for the laugh!