background

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Rambling, mostly...

This is going to be a bit of a rambling because, quite frankly, there aren't enough characters available to put all this stuff on my facebook status.....

Charlie Sheen: W. T. F. The man has lost his mind! Where are his dad or his brother to try and rein him in? I check Yahoo! news every day for the announcement that he's either dead or been involuntarily committed to a mental hospital. And good for his bosses that they fired him.

Lifetime's new show "Coming Home." Didn't catch it until today, CRIED MY EYES OUT! Which is what the premise of the show is, right? They should probably just call it the Kleenex Hour. However, I enjoyed it and will watch again. Also I LOVE the host! So glad to see Matt Rogers back in the spotlight, sans any American Idol connection. He was always one of my favorite Idols and it's nice to see him doing such a great show. Also, as Lifetime showed a million previews of "Army Wives," I think I'm going to have to Netflix the entire previous seasons and start watching that show.

March Madness: It's upon us and I love it! I'm watching BYU play TCU right now in the MWC tourney. I've watched the "lowlight" of the season so far several times--talking about the Rutgers game last night and LACK of officiating at the end. Smart move on the officials' parts by "withdrawing from further post season action" voluntarily....buncha idiots! PS--I love Jimmer.

My office remodel is FINALLY completed! Just waiting for tax money to pick up a few new things (wireless keyboard and mouse for the 'puter), but I have gone through ALL of my scrapbook supplies (hence the reason this has taken SO long) and I have a big box of supplies that I'm donating to Primary Children's for them to use. When Kati was there that last time, Shannon spent a lot of time in the craft area on the unit making things and who better to get this stuff? I won't use it, but someone there will :)

My laptop is still gone. Shane told me last week that someone called and said that it would be shipped on March 8th or arrive on March 8th; he couldn't understand the caller, big shock there, so he wasn't sure. And here we are, March 10th and still no laptop. During the day I open the blinds and the window over the sink in the kitchen on the off chance I might spot the FedEx truck. Yesterday I passed one while I was taking Jax to school. I nearly turned around and followed it to see if it was coming to my house.......Oh well, it'll arrive when it does, I suppose.

I have FIVE crafty projects on my scrap table I can work on now that the office is finished. I'm still trying to find the right supplies for one project (it's an Easter shadow box out of a ribbon box I have) but I think I know what I'm looking for now. When I do that, I'll post photos. Two projects are clipboards, one for Jaxton to hang on the bulletin board in the kitchen to put his spelling list and reading list on and one for me to put instruction sheets on when I'm putting together page kits. BRING OUT THE MOD PODGE! And the last two are something very CUTE I saw on Scrapbook Memories using Altoids tins! I'm making two, one for me and one for someone who reads this blog, so I can't tell ya who! I'll post photos of that project too. I don't usually make the leeeetle albums they show, because I think they're a waste, but this was too cute not to make....if the first two go well I might make two more, also for two people who read this blog so still can't tell ya.....

Anywho, I feel better now that I've rambled. Thanks for er, reading :) Also, if you want to read real blog comedy, go to www.jennsylvania.com. The blog she has up right now will make you pee your pants....

Loves!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Thanks for the updates! Miss you! We need to do lunch. I would also love a craft night. :)