background

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

It's March

Hello friends,

It's March! It's gorgeous outside and I am SO ready for spring! So what's new huh? Well, wrestling is in full swing, Jax will have his first match on Thursday. It's pretty exciting and it'll be interesting to see how much he's improved over last year. Hayden is getting bigger and more addicted to the Wii every day. We've instituted even more limits because after a while, I just can't take the Wii any more!! LOL. But he loves it, he's good at it and I'm glad. Jakey, ah Jakey. Jakey is recovering nicely from his Dad-inflicted Wii remote wound and subsequent stitches. Pictures and a separate blog on that to follow....Shane is great; work is going really well for him and he's incredibly happy with his shift change. He's counting down the days until the "draft" for Jax's little league baseball and the start of baseball season. But then, I'm counting down the days until Scrapbook Expo USA! (23 days as of today!) I'm ready for the weather to improve so the kids can play outside a little more and I would love to get started on some yard work outside! Meanwhile I've been doing spring cleaning in the house, sorting through the office and making a pile of "yard sale" items!

I've started a new project! Several people I know have done this and I've always wanted to try, so I thought my 33rd birthday was a great day to start! I'm doing a photo book, Project 365, which, for those who don't know, is when you take a photograph EVERY day. Obviously not a hard thing for me! Many of you know of my photography obsession :) It's kinda fun and some days it's easy, but other days it's hard to think of something. But, so far, so good and I've started captioning them. It's been difficult, however, because my laptop is cursed. (Again, another blog to follow later on.) Anyways, I haven't decided yet if I'm going to post/share the photos or not, but I think it'll be a fun thing to do and fun to look back on on my 34th birthday!

Anyhow, things are motoring right along, I'm getting great things done in the scrapbook room (getting ready for Expo), cleaning out lots of cupboards and closets, the kids are growing and growing and life is pretty darn good. :)

Love ya all!

No comments: