background

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My three sons

Feet big and small and I'll claim them all!


My three sons
Yup, still slacking on the blogging thing, but we'll give it a go today. It's kinda been a busy few days, at least since Saturday!

Saturday we had t-ball in the morning, took the boys for pictures in the afternoon and recovered that night. Sunday was Mother's Day and we went to Shane's mom's, then headed for Nephi so we could BBQ with the fam at Aunt Lori's and then hang out at Grandma Phyllis's for the rest of the afternoon. Monday after I took Jax to preschool I had to run to Provo to drop some stuff off at my doctor's office and then we went to Nephi to see my mom, since I hadn't seen her since she'd been home from her cruise. And then yesterday was Jax's kindergarten orientation and I had to go to the grocery store.

So today I'm just trying to catch up on everything! The laundry is overtaking my bedroom, I need to get Jake's birth announcements mailed and I need to organize some scrapbooking stuff for Jake. We've had a couple of all nighters this week. For some reason, Hayden's been eating stuff that doesn't agree with him and it most often doesn't agree with him at about the same time that Jake is up and wanting to eat. Luckily Jax sleeps like the DEAD so we don't have to contend with him and we can tag team the other two.

All in all, life is good; busy but good and strange. I love being home, but I miss work, but I want to be with my kids, but I crave the adult interaction I have at TOSH, but I want to volunteer for kindergarten, but I want to be back in the office with Bill and Chandra and the rest of the gang. Pretty topsy turvy, right? I guess for right now, I'll just take things a day at a time and we'll see what happens next.

Luvs to everyone!

1 comment:

Mollie and Jason said...

I love the feet picture!