background

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Randomness on a Thursday night

Okay, so I've kinda slacked on the blogging for the last week! I've really been enjoying my maternity leave! But this is what's weird about it; generally speaking, isn't maternity leave for first, recovering and then bonding with your newborn until it's time to go back to work? I am bonding with Jakers, but really I'm bonding a lot more with Jax and Hayden. Hayden even more so than Jax! I was afraid I would be a crazy person trying to take care of all three of them, but I'm not that crazy! Sure, it gets kinda wild sometimes; like when Hayden is climbing on the kitchen counter trying to find fruit snacks and Jaxton is trying to sneak out the front door to go next door to Corbin's and Jake is crying for his bottle. But mostly we're having a great time!

Jax is playing t-ball again this spring and loving it!
His t-ball games are a scream! He has a really good coach who is incredibly patient with all the kids and they just have a lot of fun! Jax is always really eager and excited to play and every day he asks if it's a t-ball day.
My next plan is to enroll me and Hayden in Kearns Rec's Parent and Child swim class. Jax is already a little fishie in the water and I'll probably put him in swim lessons later on this summer, but Hayden doesn't quite know how to handle the water yet. I figure it's about time he got into fishie mode!
I have another goal for this summer, too. It occurred to me earlier this week while I was at a funeral. I know, weird, but that's how it happened. I don't care how often I have to go to Nephi or how long it takes, but by the end of the year I hope to have life histories done for my grandparents. I know it's morbid, but sometimes you've just got to plan ahead. And if any of you out there have pointers about the best way to go about this, I'm all ears!
Wish me luck :D

No comments: