background

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Ramblings....

I know, still slacking on the blogging! I've been kinda busy and stuff! I took the boys (except Jake) to the zoo on Friday. We met my mom, Nichole, McKenna and Brodie, Marci, Austin and Jackson there and it was such a great time! Here are a couple of my fav pix from that day:


The giraffes are always my favorite and I couldn't resist snapping this shot.....

Me and the boys outside the entrance......

Our zoo crew! Well, except for me, but SOMEBODY'S gotta take the pictures!
It was a great day and I totally enjoyed it! I love the zoo and can't believe I don't take the kids up there more often....
Next project: sign Jax up for swim lessons and sign me and Hayden up for swim lessons.


1 comment:

Amber said...

Busy, Busy! But it all sounds fun. Pencil TOSH in one day because we miss you!