background

Friday, July 31, 2009

5 blessings for today

1. Jen, who went and got lunch AGAIN today! She is a rockstar.

2. Gummi worms, they have kept me a little bit happier today.

3. Excedrin migrain; COULD NOT have transcribed today without the double dose I took this morning before work.

4. A night off; nowhere to go, nothing to do but be home with my hubby and all the kids. It's been awhile since we've just been HOME.

5. Amber, Ariel, Chandra, Jen and Kristy; thanks for listening to me vent and making me realize there's not a thing wrong with me :D I love you guys!

Have a good weekend, everybody! And remember, it takes two seconds to put someone down, but it's worth the two minutes to build someone up!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Thanks Amy...my name was mentioned twice in one blog...WOW! I'm glad I could be there for you. :) Have a good weekend!