background

Sunday, July 26, 2009

TEN things for this weekend

I know, I know; I tried to start a new thing and I've totally slacked since Tuesday. So, to make up for it, we'll do 10 blessings for this weekend. We camped, we vegged, we enjoyed. :D

1. The 1/2 of Ten. Thank goodness Gramps was smart enough 28 ( yes 28!) years ago to invest in 5 acres in Holiday Oaks. It's been the best playplace we've ever had.

2. Grams and Gramps, without whom the 1/2 of Ten would be pointless; indeed, without whom I would not be, along with 14 other fabulous people I know.

3. Green bags; I know, I'm turning into a geeky environmentalist, but these bags are GREAT! I use them for everything!

4. My sweet husband, he puts up with so much and just keeps coming back for more! I love you sweetheart!

5. Aunt Niesa; thanks for bringing over my I spy quilt! It turned out fantastic and the kids played with it all weekend long!

6. Dominoes; again cheap entertainment for the masses!

7. My camera; I am a HUGE believer in capturing memories, no matter how strange! Can't wait to see how all my feet pictures turn out after I'm done tweaking them.

8. A DVD player in the van; smartest thing we ever bought! Makes those "long" trips to Nephi bearable!

9. Jake's portable swing; could not have camped without it!

10. My sweet house; it was so great to pull in the driveway and know that we were home :D

Good night my good friends; God bless you all!

No comments: