background

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Latest news and happenings

Hello my friends! It's been a bit since I've blogged, but things are crazy busy (as usual).

First, I must tell you all that I am blogging from my very own laptop! I found a refurbed Dell Latitude on eBay and managed to snag it for about $200. I did have to go buy a wireless router and wireless card, but with the help of my favorite tech guru--I love you Brandon!--and a thousand questions later, here I am! Of course, the reason I insisted on having a laptop is for when Baby Boy #3 arrives! I'm such a nut, I know, but I want to stay connected to all my friends and family in the hospital and while I'm on maternity leave from work. And yes, it is my intention to blog while I'm at the hospital and after Baby Boy is born. Hopefully, I can get pictures of him up for all my friends to see the day he's born!

Speaking of Baby, I most definitely have reached the uncomfortable stage! I feel HUGE compared to when I was pregnant with Hayden. I'm feeling a lot like I did when I was pregnant with Jaxton. Huge, uncomfy, waddly......insane heartburn..... I go to the doctor next week and we'll see what she has to say. I'm afraid it will be just the same as last week--it's okay, everything looks good, it's almost over, hang in there. I'll be okay, I just forget that the last 5 weeks takes almost as long as the first 7 months!

Anywho, Shane (bless his heart) is giving my little monsters a bath right now (it's really difficult for me to bend over the edge of the tub at the moment) so I can help them put on their jammies and tuck them in.

Love to all and Happy St. Paddy's Day!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Thanks for letting me feel the hiccups today, it was really cool! I can't wait to feel that in my stomach!