background

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Latest baby updates

Hello my friends! Well, here we are on a Tuesday. Saw my doctor yesterday and so far all is well. She assures me that baby is going to be LARGE, but that everything looks good. We're already scheduled for a c-section on April 22nd and everything is completely normal. Blood pressure is good, fluid levels are good, no swelling, nothing else exciting going on. My doc thinks that I'll probably going into labor on my own.....yeah, that'll happen! I laughed with (at) her and reminded her that my body doesn't know how to do that.

But, whenever Baby Boy is ready to arrive we are ready for him. The carpets have been cleaned, the baby clothes washed and put away. I have diapers and wipes and formula and pacifiers. The cradle is set up and ready and last night I packed my hospital bag. Today I requested my leave of abscence packet from HR. The only thing I have left on my to do list is to take the van to SuperSonic and have it cleaned out and shampooed.

After my insane episode of "nesting" this weekend I am feeling much calmer and more ready. The funny part is I'm at that stage where it's hard to imagine that soon there will be this whole new person. I was in the scrapbooking room yesterday looking at the boys' books from when they were born, it I had the hardest time imagining that part with this baby! Right now, that's the unreal part for me; the being in the hospital holding a tiny (okay, small) newborn, counting fingers and toes, watching him sleep, deciding who he looks like.....

But, that's just about all that's left at this stage! It'll be here sooner than I think and today, I'm okay with that. That's not to say I won't be panicking tomorrow, but for today, all is well!

Have a lovely day, my friends :D

3 comments:

Amber said...

I am so excited for you! I am glad that you got everything ready and I can't wait to meet him!

Mollie and Jason said...

O Amy I hope you get ot ave him soon:) I can't wait to see pics of the lil guy! Maybe we can line him up with my daughter:)

Mollie and Jason said...

Ha Ha I apparently can't type full words! There are only 9 more days!!! YAY!!!