background

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Pregnancy whining

Hello my friends! I'm kinda whiny tonight :( Last night I watched that episode of "Friends" where Rachel is like 8 days over due and she's miserable and gets really mean and picks on Ross and her other friends.

I feel that way and I'm not even close to overdue! The last couple three days I've felt really cranky and the tiniest, weirdest things get on my nerves! What is that all about??!!! Is it just the discomfort that is inevitable at this stage? Is it nervousness about bringing home a baby? I mean, I've done this before, I shouldn't be nervous, right? But I am bringing a third baby home to a crazy house! Jaxton is almost 5 and really into pushing his limits; Hayden is 21 months and a little spitfire and then the girls are here half the time and things get twice as crazy around here.

Now, I'm not complaining about the craziness, that's what a family is all about, but I feel less prepared to bring this baby home than I have my other two babies. And both times I've brought babies home, we've been getting ready to move! There's not a chance of that this time, but there's something going on in my head. Maybe it's just hormones.......

But, tomorrow is a new day, my last work day this week and then I have a busy weekend! It's Scrapbook Expo Friday and Saturday, so I'll be there with my friend Susan helping in her booth both Friday and Saturday. Then Saturday there is an Open House at TOSH that I'm going to help with from 8 to Noon (stop by and say hello if you're around!). And Sunday is just for recovery.

Hopefully my fun weekend will snap me out of my pregnancy crabbiness and then starting on Monday I can start on my list of things to do before Baby Boy gets here.

Take care everybody and be sensitive to pregnant ladies out there! They know not what they do sometimes!

No comments: