background

Friday, April 3, 2009

Blogging on a Friday

Well, here it is, 11pm on a Friday night and I'm home........in my pajamas...........blogging. It's hard not to feel really old! Mostly I think I'm just really tired, but I remember what it was like when 11pm on a Friday night was primetime. Things were just getting exciting at 11pm on a Friday! And now, 11pm on a Friday is the end of the day, end of the work week.

Anyways, enough wallowing. Not much is going on; baby is still growing and growing, but staying put. I go to the doctor again on Tuesday and we'll see what's happening, but I'm betting on nothing. I'm ready for the little peanut to arrive, but I know he'll get here when he's ready. For now, he's just content with stretching and kicking and getting the hiccups and making Mommy uncomfortable!

It's going to be a busy weekend, I think. I have a few things to do tomorrow and I want to start on my newest scrapbook project! My friend Deb at work showed me the cutest thing that her mom made for her little boy. It's an ABC book made with pictures of him and their family and it was so adorable that now I want to make one for my boys. I need to get birthday presents wrapped and then Sunday we're going to Nephi for Gram and Gramps' birthday.

Anywho, now it's 11:30 and I think I'm going to bed. I'm really tired! Good night friends :D

No comments: