background

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Jake's first night at home










It's so wonderful to be home! Jake did so good last night! He went to bed at around midnight and slept until 4am! A quick bottle and diaper change and he went right back to sleep until 8:30. Right now he's snoozing on his blankie just as content as can be.
So far Hayden's been okay with having a new baby in the house. He likes to come right up to the baby and say "Hi baby" and he wants to help with everything. He likes to get diapers and wipes and Jake's binkie. He's very eager! Jax is coming home later today, so we'll see how that changes the dynamic, but for right now, it's nice to be home!
I feel pretty good today; not too much pain and I'm not very tired either. Thankfully, Jakers let me sleep pretty well last night! Tomorrow will be the real challenge when Shane goes to work, but I think we're going to be just fine :D
Talk to you all then!

2 comments:

Amber said...

He is so cute! I am glad that everything is going well! I can't wait for more pictures!

Brandon said...

I love the pic of him on the brown blanket. It looks like he's smoking an imaginary cigar. ha ha