background

Monday, April 13, 2009

Monday night musings...

Hello friends! Here I am, first day off work and I have to admit, it was WONDERFUL! I'm sorry, all my work friends; I do miss you fiercely, but it was so nice to sleep in this morning, have a nap this afternoon and just putter around the house in between!

I think sometime over the weekend Baby Boy has shifted his position. I noticed it Sunday morning when I got up, that he didn't seem as high as before. I've certainly been a little more comfortable the last couple days. And I've had to pee more! Maybe he has dropped! I thought about that yesterday, so today I did lots of last minute things so that JUST in case I do happen to go into labor, I'm ready. The only thing I haven't done is pack overnight bags for the boys; but that's on my list of chores for tomorrow!

Tomorrow I go see my doctor, too. For the last time! If I don't go into labor before, at least at this point I only have 9 days left! I don't know if it's being off work or the baby shifting position or a combination of both, but I really feel a lot better today than I've felt in many days.

Now I'm just relaxin', watchin' the Jazz on the TiVo, and playing on my laptop. It's been a good day and it was a good weekend :D Easter egg hunting in Nephi, a BBQ on the patio and watching the final round of the Masters on TV. Now if only the Jazz can pull off a victory......

2 comments:

Amber said...

I hate you! Just kidding! Enjoy your time off and keep us posted on the little guy!

Anonymous said...

Amy, how was the doctor's appointment yesterday? I hope that the reason you haven't posted is because you went into labor!! ~Kristi