background

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Baby Jake at 1 day old






















Here we are, second night in the hospital and both Mommy and baby are feeling great! Today brought lots of visitors which was fun! The Grandmas brought the boys over tonight for a visit and it was so good to see them! I know that sometimes they drive me nuts, but I was really missing my boys today!
Baby Jake is amazing! He's eating really well and hasn't been really fussy at all. We're still trying to decide who he looks like, but it's hard to say. He's built a lot like Jax, but he pulls a lot of Hayden faces! Guess we'll just have to wait and see....
Anyways, here's some new pictures of him from today; you guys tell me, who does he look like?

Love you all!

1 comment:

Mollie and Jason said...

He is perfect and so sweet! I think that he looks a lot like you. As for your boys I can't decide! He is very handsome:)