background

Monday, April 20, 2009

Build A Bear

We did this before when I was pregnant with Hayden, and it was so fun that we had to do it again! We took the boys to Build A Bear so that they could pick out a teddy bear for their new baby brother! I admit, Jax was much more into it than Hayden, but he had a good time too, as you can see from the pictures!

Jaxton pushing the foot pedal to stuff Baby's bear

Checking to make sure he's stuffed just the right amount!

Hug test from Hayden...teddy bear passed!


Afterward, Jax insisted that teddy bear needed a bath before we got his clothes on him and Hayden agreed!
We got him all stuffed and clean and Jax decided that teddy bear needed to have "doctor clothes" just like the ones that they have to wear to the hospital. A fun night and now we're down to just one more night! I can hardly believe it, but at the same time, I feel like we've been waiting for April 22nd FOREVER! Anyways, keep checkin on us on Wednesday! We're scheduled for 7am and have to be to the hospital at 5:30am Wednesday morning, for goodness sakes! Won't it be fun to get four kids up at that hour for the drive???
Good night kids, love you all!





































































2 comments:

Mollie and Jason said...

YAY!!! I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS.

Amber said...

I've been out of commision and without a computer for a couple of days, but I am so excited that today is the day! Good Luck with everything and I can't wait to see the pictures!