background

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Baby is here!

Good morning my friends! It's almost been half a day for me at this point! Baby boy made his debut at 7:46am today, weighing 9 lbs 8 oz and measuring 19.5 inches. Both mother and baby are doing VERY well! Right now Daddy is in the nursery giving him his first bath and I'm just settled into my bed; comfy, content, a little sleepy, but already in love with my newest son. After a little back and forth chattering and spending a few minutes alone with my son, we've decided to name him Jacob David Adams. Jacob after Shane's grandfather, David after my great-grandfather. It really seems to fit him and we're already calling him Baby Jake.

I promise to post pictures later on today :D But for now, know that all is well and good! Love you all!

4 comments:

Amber said...

Yeah!!! Congrats!!!

Ariel said...

Yeah congrats Amy!! I glad you and baby are well. Can't wait to see pictures!

tracy layne said...

Congratulations punkin! Cant wait for pictures! We miss you

Cassidy said...

Awwww Jake I love the name Jake...we called ours baby Jake and now he is almost 4 and doesn't think it is so cute. YOu might call him Jakey too!!! :) Can't wait to hear how c-section #3 went! See you soon!
Luvs!