background

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Another uncomfortable night

Hello friends! Yes, here I am. NO, I'm not in the hospital, no baby yet! Unfortunately, I really, really think that I'm going to make it all the way until next Wednesday, April 22nd. It's not so bad, usually. Tonight I've been really uncomfortable and I was really tired today. Baby Boy is moving a lot and he's running out of room! It kinda feels like he's head-butting just under my right rib cage. Oh well, it can't last forever! By this time NEXT Wednesday we'll be at the hospital, hopefully sleeping, baby safe in the nursery and Mommy tucked into bed and MUCH more comfy.
It has been nice being off work, though. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely LOVE my job and I miss being there with all my good friends (and I'm not just saying that because you guys read this blog!) and I miss taking care of people. But I didn't realize how much I needed this time just to be. I can sleep in (somewhat), I can putter around the house when I need to and just make sure everything's ready to bring baby home.
Yesterday was kind of a runaround day; me and Hayden went to Nephi and had lunch at Gramma Phyllis's, went to the doctor (why, I don't know, she tells me the same things every time I see her) and I was so tired when we got home. It was fun to only have Hayden with me. Hayden was so cute with Gramma Julie and the rest of the family. Today it was nice to not really have a lot to do; just putter. Boy, it's seemed like a long week though. I know it's dragging on because I'm just waiting for next Wednesday, but I can't help it!
Anywho, you guys all know I'll keep you posted :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss you! Your tab for ice is just sitting there, melting... :) Things are going well at work, I haven't seen Bill this week at all, but had to hunt him down today and he was skiing all day. Your office seems a little lost with out you though :) I am glad that you are enjoying your time off and can't wait to see your new little stinker!